Monday, January 19

good.

I have to say I have realized that even though I still have many things to accomplish and things to change in my life, for the moment, I am completely happy with where I am. I don't think I want to be anywhere but at Purdue with the amazing group known as the PYG. After going to Minnesota this past weekend with the PYG, I am getting more and more excited about our Spring Break trip to Mexico.

I keep looking back and wondering if I'll ever have as much fun as the "old days". But when Janessa, Kaitlin, and I were sharing a bed.. or all of us girls were packed in the car for 18+ hours.. or when I was face planting into the snow.. I think somewhere along the way it hit me that someday I'm going to look back and wish I was still here.

I think its hard to live in the present.
But lately I've been finding out all the reasons that I should forget about the unknown and mostly confusing future and store the great memories of the past further back in my mind.

[sad note: I actually was dumb enough to take a camera.. but not take a single picture!]

1 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Hey Sarena! Sleeping in the bed was one of my favorite memories from that weekend too. This post was great...made me also realize how much I should treasure this stage of life even when it has its stresses. Thanks!