Wednesday, March 25

Spring Break in Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and MEXICO.


This is a cliché post...
the story you've heard time and time again about someone loving mission trips...
and falling in love with the place they went to...
or becoming attached to a bunch of kids (or a few favorites.. Diego, Lupita, and Daniel :)...

Casa Vida y Esperanza was amazing. And I wasn't ready to leave... not because of my hate for Purdue (which is quite strong of late)... but because I really wanted to stay... maybe indefinitely. Yet at the same time.. how can you ever know in a week?

I almost don't like sharing since I know that it seems like every single person loves mission trips... as if its the popular thing these days. Saying I love them doesn't really mean anything. but still.. I loved it.
I'm not sure about God's timing... but I feel like I need to stay here for another year or so and finish my degree. But after that who knows... I really shouldn't be worried... I should just be willing to be broken.





1 comments:

Daveana said...

Thanks for the post. I like to see your pictures. I'm sure God...I know God has a plan. I'll pray extra hard that it involves mission work!