Monday, June 1

a Maymester in June

Today, I had an exam
on a Monday morning in June. I'm surprised that taking summer classes doesn't feel a lot stranger. I've actually found it quite relaxing. It is weird only seeing a couple students walking to and from classes, and there's a lot less PYG around.. yet its almost like having a break while still earning 3 more, much-needed credits. I actually think that I might enjoy summer school! Of course it helps that I like the professor, and although the class work is difficult, it's not too much of an overload. But who wouldn't want to finish a class in 4 weeks?

And as class only takes up 2 hours and 10 minutes of my day, I have plenty of time for other grand activities :)

Last Thursday, I made Banana Cream, Strawberry Cream Cheese, and Spinach, Bacon & Mushroom Crepes. Turns out.... I'm not very great at keeping the kitchen clean while cooking/baking....
Amanda works at a Panera in Indy right next to Broad Ripple.. Katelyn and I went to visit her and browse the shops. We found some great vintage buys!..Friday night we blew bubbles.... and a couple unmentioned people got a little soapy...

2 comments:

Daveana said...

So you used the straws and soap kind of thing. What type of soap did you use? Dawn, Joy, Ajax? :)

Anonymous said...

joy :)