Monday, August 22

tidbits, aug 22

I've been inspired to post more often.. and instead of having posts full of my ramblings, I might put more effort into finding things to inspire others (hopefully). I think that once a week I might try to get a post out regarding news - most likely not politics or world disasters... but news regarding health, travel destinations, fun stuff.... you'll see examples below. This will be good for me because I'll be more aware of whats going on in the world.. and it'll be better for you (my many readers:), because you might actually learn something from reading!

Of course this is the beginning stage, so expect lots of changes!

I planned on mentioning my love for gettyimages here, but it was going extremely slow today so now..

What?! US Air Guitar Championships?? Also, check out the 2011 winner, Nordic Thunder... really kinda creepy I'd say.

3 worst (unhealthiest) Starbuck's drinks
& 3 tips to reduce calories in your usual coffee shop selections.

Is that food in your teeth? Nope, its a tattoo.


Scanwiches - going right along with dining views :)

For Katelyn and I, living in Ikea.

1 comments:

Daveana said...

1. I would love to go to one of those fun (and I'm pretty sure ritzy) restaurants with you.
2. The Ikea one is particularly a favorite! :)