Friday, January 13

It can seem ridiculous...

pulling out a humungous camera for a not-so-large event. For instance, when you're at a wedding, but not the official wedding photographer. I guess either I'm sick of wanna be photographers and don't wanna be one.... or I'm just insecure about pulling out a giant camera. Either option, for some time, I've been wanting a smaller camera (than my rebel) for certain events as I just mentioned!

I've also been wanting a camera with video.. as I'm going to become famous on Youtube. Sooo this was the solution! The Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5. I went with it as it was rated pretty highly on Amazon.. and its supposed to shoot decent HD video. I haven't used it enough yet to go through all the features.. but I'm pretty happy with it just because of the way it looks! Ha. But really. I'm pretty optimistic about my Youtube future (don't tell me if you've had one and hated it just yet :)

1 comments:

Daveana said...

I feel the exact same about my rebel.