Wednesday, September 1

why yes

One week and two days.. and yes, I've skipped two classes already. In my defense, I'm probably going to drop one. And yes (again), I might drop down to 12 credit hours. It sounds pretty lame compared to the last two semesters of 18s. However, I need 21 more credits to graduate in Mass Communications with minors in History and OLS. I know its possible to take 21, but the credits didn't actually line up.. so.. there's really no point in taking 18 to have 3 next semester... makes much more sense to balance it out..

Wow.. this post is pretty boring... but it should then give you an accurate description of my semester so far :) Nah nah nah, classes are interesting but I'm just getting to that point (or I'm here already) when I'm just ready to be done!

And in other news, Purdue is getting crossing guards?!! I guess we're preschoolers! Bah.

1 comments:

Daveana said...

Skipping Class! Sarena! Yea for updates! Miss hanging out with you peeps!