Thursday, September 8

things i love thursday, sept 8

First of all...
fall | fall breezes | pumpkins | pumpkin spice lattes | pumpkin pies| apple cider | corn mazes | leaving the window open | hoodies | scarves | the smell of woodsmoke | feast of the hunter's moon | thanksgiving | the air smells like soccer air (and i feel like i should be heading to practice) | boston in the fall...... k, that one's still to come....

twinkle lights | coconut water | downtown | downy comforters... so cozy | down time: taking my lunch break at work on the back dock watching the trees sway under the perfect blue sky | rainy days when i have nowhere to be | the prisoner in the third cell by gene edwards | pureed sweet peas

2 comments:

Shana said...

hmmm you speak to my little heart :) I love fall!

Daveana said...

I LOVE FALL! I DON"T THINK I COULD SAY THIS ENOUGH! I LOVE FALL!

I particularly love the new phrase up top!