Wednesday, February 11

after all

I really haven't had anything exciting or monumental to post lately so I though I would comment on the Bidwells, our neighbors. The Bidwells invited families of the neighborhood over for an open house over Christmas. (I considered this quite brave.. I would've been afraid that no one would show up!.. plus inviting a bunch of near strangers into my home could be awkward) Since we live directly on their right, we decided it would be the right thing to make an appearance and meet the nieghbors. Dad, Mom, Janessa, and I headed over there and went through the thrilling introductions. In talking to them, we learned that they had used to live in Kentland. How strange, as we used to live in Remington. Then, we learned that even further back, they used to live in a suburb of Chicago. Even stranger, as we used to live in Elgin... a little North of Chicago. So pretty much, we've been moving closer and closer to each other as the years went by. And did I mention they have a somewhat attractive son my age meaning there could be another move closer for some of us in the future?? :) I jest of course!

now if it wouldn't keep pouring and throwing wind around.. I might relish the warm breezes instead of posting lame blogs!

Its a small world.

0 comments: