Thursday, September 3

one exam down..

I had my first exam today.. I know, only the second week of classes! I can't believe how much I've already been to Hicks to study (actually study - meaning, no study clubbing!). I think the exam was okay.. okay because I probably didn't study enough. I seem to always test the waters.. go into the first exam without much studying, see what happens, and evaluate how much to study from there on out. Its probably not the best method..

In other news, look out for H1N1. Supposedly, 47 students from Purdue have it. I hope they're staying off campus! I'm already frustrated enough with my sneezing, runny nose, asthma (attack of allergies).. I don't want anything more so I'm considering getting a mask to keep away the flu (ha.. not really.. but what if).

And.. tomorrow is Camp PYG.. an annual event of fellowship deep in the forest (kind of). Most of the PYG heads off to eat (of course), play volleyball, sing, capture the flag, and camp out.

I think the strawberries make it especially mouth-watering.


So. There you have it.. unorganized and randomized aspects of my current life.

1 comments:

Daveana said...

WOW! IF only we could of had smores like that. Heaven!!! Thanks for coming! And Double thanks for inviting ABBIE!