Monday, March 8

ay ay

For all my avid readers :) - my blog was set as private because I had to create a blog for my Com 435 class.. and the TA commanded that we title it after our first and last name, which I had already done for this blog. And just in case there were any creepers in my class who might search for me (I also wasn't sure how I felt about the Professor or TAs looking at this blog), I decided to set it as private until I felt confident that they'd know for sure that my Com 435 blog link was http://www.sarenawahl435.blogspot.com!

But who knows.. perhaps there are a few stragglers here reading this.. although, I'm pretty positive that no one in the class cares enough to spend time looking me up! Whatever the case may be... I'm back.

I had the notion that spring semesters are always incredibly slow, but this one is going rather fast! Its only 5 more days until spring break.. technically about 4 now.. this coming Friday I'll be on a bus or in a van - ready for 35+ hours until Mexico. I cannot believe its been a year. Goodness gracious!

Now I know the question is.. why on earth am I up at 6:04am?? The moment I began working on my project (for that Com435 class, in fact), I knew it would be an all-nighter. Its just a research poster over an emerging technology, but the sleepiness is causing me to work half as fast as I could. However, I think the poster looks pretty decent so far although I think I have poster creating block now, and I'm not sure how to finish the last section. The first step would probably be to get off blogspot.....

0 comments: