Monday, January 10

Post in 2011

Christmas Break was mostly uneventful for me. I got a lot more sleep and relaxation than I actually needed.

The last week of break, Janessa, Kaitlin, and I headed South to Florida to visit Jenny (Kait's sister) and Amanda (my friend from high school days). Janessa and I spent most of the week with Amanda and met up with Kaitlin later. We ate out a lot: African, Mexican, French, Chinese, and Japanese (Sushi). We also went to Savannah, Georgia for a day (so gorgeous) and St. Augustine, Florida. I also got to try rock climbing for the first time.. I had expected it to be hard so I was surprised that it wasn't too bad - definitely an arm workout though!

So here are so out-of-order pictures.. even more random as when I uploaded them here, they switched order and I'm too lazy to switch them around.







1 comments:

Daveana said...

Loved all your pictures! Especially the title picture! :) Looks like a lovely time!