Thursday, May 26

working hard

or hardly working.

Jena, Janessa and I came down to Athens, Alabama Sunday evening for a work project going on with World Relief for the tornados that passed through here in April. We're not sure how long we're staying... until some day next week.

It hasn't been like other mission trips. I guess no two mission trips are the same. In place of a long explanation, I'll just say that this trip has been tough. Not tough physically (which may be part of the problem because I'm not kept busy)... its more tough emotionally and spiritually.

Yet, I still feel that when its over, I'm going to look back and be thankful that I came. Hindsight is better than current sight? ....... I hope.

1 comments:

Daveana said...

At least you're wearing AMAZING uniforms ;) Love Love Love!