Monday, June 13

Hopelessly I'm taking a mental picture of you now.

Sometimes.. certain people are repeatedly on my mind. It's rational at times because they're people I've just met or just seen and we connected or they made an impact on me.
Sometimes... I feel like people are placed on my mind randomly.... I'll have a dream with them in it when I haven't thought of them for days or a memory of them will suddenly pop into my head.

And I could just say..
there's no reason...
we have crazy, intricate minds.. and who knows why..

But, for some reason, I think there's a reason.
And I take the thought of them as an opportunity to pray for them.. I almost wonder if God knows that someone needs a prayer warrior and He knows that you meeting them will lead to you praying for them... (I mean, of course God knows, but I almost wonder if its part of His orchestration)...

So I send up a quick prayer or I take more time and pray for their entire life... I guess I just see it as a opportunity. If I consider them important enough to think about, obviously they're important enough to pray for. And... if this is just something that my mind has made up.. like if I just think I'm somehow sensing when people need prayer... well.... I'm sure a little extra prayer isn't hurting a few people :)

Oh, and I'm not saying I pray for everyone I think of... I should.... but sometimes there's just this burden... I hope I somewhat explained it.


1 comments:

Daveana said...

I totally know what you mean! Prayer never hurts!

You're on my mind lots! :D